Hey, folks. We all want to stay young and beautiful as long as possible. We decided to figure out how to maintain the youth of our body by natural methods.
Youth on the inside is youth on the outside.
Find your passion. The body of a person who is passionate about something, most of the time is in tone. If you have a hobby in which you don’t dot your soul. It will give you a bunch of positive emotions. And it will force your body to produce endorphins. And this hormone of joy not only heals your body. But also in the aggregate properties, has the properties of rejuvenation.
Look around you, dull and disgruntled people, always looking older than their years. At the same time, they more often suffer from all kinds of diseases.
Don’t let the routine completely overwhelm your life.
There is a widespread belief that playing sports also stimulates the production of endorphins. Part of it’s true. But only if it gives you pleasure.
Live with excitement, it’s the most powerful feeling that slows down ageing. And promotes the release of endorphins. Whether it’s computer games or sports competitions, it doesn’t matter.
The main thing is that the excitement does not change to feelings of anger or depression after.
Products for rejuvenation.
- Oatmeal. Both as a porridge for ingestion and as a skin scrub for cleansing.
- Nuts. A treasure of vitamin E, which is incredibly useful to the body, especially for women. A natural antioxidant.
- Products from Omega-3. Huge benefits to the brain and heart, improve the condition of nails, hair and skin. Makes you feel better.
- Green tea. Cleans the body of toxins and slags, relaxes and raises the mood.
- Broccoli. Useful properties of this product, not to fit within the scope of this article
- Avocado. It has healing properties and excellent moisturizing effect on the skin.
- Pumpkin seeds. Contained in them useful substances, improve skin elasticity, protect against the harmful effects of UV light, fight with expression lines.