Hello, friends. Let’s see what the main factors are that hurt the skin of the face. And how to deal with it by following a few simple rules.
This article will be particularly useful for women over 50 years of age.
It’s all cortisol.
Unfortunately, stress is an integral part of our lives. And to advise to avoid stressful situations is at least stupid and practically impossible. During severe nervous tension, our body starts to actively produce cortisol. The so-called stress hormone. And he, as a result of an external stimulus, mobilizes the resources of our body. Stimulating muscle function, heart rate and blood pressure. Simply put, it prepares your body for defence or attack.
Everything would be fine, but the trouble is, in response to that reaction. There must be an active physical activity aimed at extinguishing the cortisol level. And in most cases, it’s not natural. As a result of this regular exposure, our body is working on exhaustion.
Side effects of stress on our skin.
- Collagen assimilation is declining significantly. And this is the backbone of our connective tissue, which is responsible for the firmness of the skin.
- The risk of psoriasis and dermatitis increases.
At least periodically, give your body both physical and psychological relief.
By the way, many modern diets, which are aimed at periodic starvation, also provoke an increase in cortisol levels.
Dryness, peeling and lack of water.
Perhaps one of the main skin problems, especially after 50 years of age. It’s dry and excessively flaky. Over the years, the natural moisturizing factor decreases, and the hydrolipidic barrier of the skin is gradually destroyed. The reason for this is that there are many different factors. But the most important one is dehydration.
Reasons for skin dehydration.
- Constant exposure to dry air. Whether it’s air conditioning, battery heat in winter or a dry climate.
- Spirtosoderzhashchie cosmetics.
- Excess makeup.
- Wrong diet.
- Constant exposure to ultraviolet light.
- Smoking and alcohol.
We’ve studied the advice of skin dehydration specialists. And made a list of rules for effective impact.
Tips for dehydration control.
- Bake a daily rate of liquid. The average is 1.5 litres of clean water.
- Moisturise the skin with masks and creams with hyaluronic acid.
- Consume more fruit and vegetables.
- Protect the skin from the effects of ultraviolet light, using a special cream.
- Restore the natural moisturizing factor with the help of cosmetics based on the following oils: rapeseed, apricot, olive, safflower, coconut, sesame, corn, soybean, almond.