The liver is one of the most amazing organs in our body. It removes toxins from our bodies and has good self-healing properties. So, tonight, we’re gonna tell you how to clean it and help it recover.
Symptoms of liver problems.
- Pain in the right side.
- Dark urine.
The first step in restoring normal liver function is the rest. Give your liver time. And the liver normalizing the natural mode of operation. Especially after the holidays and long feasts.
- Spare her the fatty and salty food.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol.
- Avoid smoked food.
- Forget about fast food and semi-finished products.
At least for a few days.
The second step in cleaning and restoration will be to take medicinal plants.
- Milk thistle – prevents the hepatitis C virus from multiplying. Used in the treatment of cirrhosis and liver dystrophy. Contains a lot of vitamin E. Relieves inflammation and cleans vessels of cholesterol plaques. Natural antioxidant.
- Corn silk – are used as an infusion or decoction. Very often, it is prescribed for the treatment of the liver. Normalize bile outflow and improve metabolism. Contain A, B, E, R, K vitamins and a trace element called selenium. Which, protects our body from cancer. Prevents liver damage and removes severe metals from the body.
Remember, self-treatment can harm your health. First of all, seek medical